Throughout the year I have all these ideas of things I want to make for the other runners in my life (or myself). I believe that personal gifts are the best and for that reason I want to share a few of them here with you for this "Gift Guide" post.
1. One of my favorite gifts that I created was actually something that I gave my sister last year. It was a "Runner Snack Box". I was throwing around the idea of gifting her one of those subscription boxes but couldn't find one that had the snacks I knew she would like. The solution was I made this.
How I made the BEST Runner Snack box.
2. Several years ago I made my sister this DIY Medal display with a collage picture frame, some cup hooks and a painted dowel rod. I wanted something that could display pictures of the races as well as hold the medals and this was it!
How I made the picture frame medal display.
3. If you don't want to put that much time into making a display (or you don't want the pictures), you can always get something like the one I made for our mom.
Another DIY Medal Display
4. I know one of Lacey's favorite race projects is her personalized Boston mug. This is better than anything she could have ever bought at the expo! Why not surprise your favorite runner with a mug that has their favorite race bib on it.
5. Another gift that made our list this year is this blanket from Project Repat. Our Friend Heather had this made last year with race shirts. We think its a cool idea but neither one of us has been able to take the plunge to cut apart our race shirts. Maybe in a couple years!
Are you working on any DIY or personalized holiday gifts?
We are linking up with the gals from the Friday 5!