1. Although the weather is back up to where it should be, we did have a few colder days this month that put me on the hunt for some winter sweaters. I could not find any. Instead I found lightweight spring sweaters (I mean real thin) and those cold shoulder tops. I know retailers are always thinking a season ahead, but why can't we still have cozy winter tops in February?
To add on to this, I can barely find anymore fleece lined leggings. No matter what the weather, I love me some fleece leggings.
|My favorite shirt. I got it for Christmas a few years ago.|
2. Another winter rant is about a commercial. Over the summer my husband showed me the trailer to "A Dog's Purpose". Tears flowed and I told him I would NOT be going to see that movie. Well, this winter I now have been seeing the commercial on TV. I have to fast forward it each time it comes on because I can't allow myself to watch it. If I'm at "Live TV", then I just have to pause it for a few seconds until I can fast forward through it. I've heard people say that it was a happy movie, but if there's dogs and there is death, there is no way I'm watching that.
3. Speaking of commercials, my favorite radio station does a commercial for "Blue apron" almost every day. The Blue Apron meals were mostly good, but the announcers mentions how quick and easy the recipes are to make. I chuckle to myself each time and say "yea right" when I hear this commercial because Blue Apron was NOT a quick way to make a meal! If you don't remember my Blue Apron post, you can read it HERE.
4. I've been on Pinterest lately and it seems like every time I get on I see a pin about "If your dog does these 10 things, he might have cancer". NO, NO, and NO. I will NOT be tempted to open that pin and read that article. I know me and if I even remotely think that my dog does any of those things I'll be flipping out. Is there a way to block certain pins? I don't want to see it any more.
5. My last rant of course is about shoes. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pair. I ordered 3 pair from Amazon last week and two will be going back. The third pair doesn't fit perfectly and I may not have bought them had I tried them on at the store but I doubt they will hurt my feet so I'm not going through the hassle to return those too. I tried to find shoes at the store but I just can't find a style that I like. What is up with open toe boots? They make no sense yet I see them every where!!!!