Wow, I don't think we've ever done a confessions post. Have we? It seems like the popular thing to do to recap the end of the month, so why not.
It is Fitness Friday but as I stated in a previous post that February was my Rest Month, Hallelujah! (I know most people take a rest "day" or a weekend, but I took an entire month). I enjoyed not rushing home everyday to get to the gym and thought I would be able to use that time relaxing and reading books and just doing nothing, BUT THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. It seems as when you have free time, you quickly find ways to occupy it.
Here is what I have to confess from last month, the good and the bad........
1. The month started out with us having some beautiful weather. I thought that even though I would not be running this month that it might be the start of Baylee and I getting some fun walks in this spring. We got not one but two muddy walks in and that was it.
Even though I had time, I didn't do any workouts. I had a mini vacation where I did not work for 5 days straight. I was itching to go out for a run or ride my bike, but I purposely kept myself from doing it (because it was my rest month). Who does that?
2. I may have ate one too many cupcakes!We ordered the Wicked good cupcakes for our Valentines treat. In addition to cupcakes there was a lot of other Valentines candy consumed. AND to make matters worse our neighborhood short stop mart is selling Peanut butter eggs as a fundraiser for a local church. I bought one on a whim last week and no kidding they were THE BEST Peanut butter eggs I have ever had. I looked at the ingredients and saw they used cream cheese in the filling. I've bought 5 more eggs since then! (It's unfortunate that this year Easter month is right after Valentines month because now we have another month of candy and sweets to look forward too, o my)
I ate a Big Mac. And I do not apologize for it! When my husband is out of town I tend to eat foods that I would not eat while I'm with him (yea, its usually junk food).
3. This big dent happened to my car last month. I backed into a tree and I am not even going to try to make an excuse for it because it was dumb!!!! Yes, I even have back up sensors on my car.
February was not a total downer though. I DID enjoy it. Here are two super fun things that happened this month.
4. My sister and I were guests at the Villain's costume ball.
Can you guess which Disney villains we are?
5. We met up with Meg from Meg Go Run!
I always look forward to hanging out with her. We played some games, had great conversation, and I think a little wine was consumed! Can't wait to hang out again this summer!
So February 2016, that's a wrap!
Can you relate to any of my confessions from last month? -M
We are linking up with the gals from the Friday 5.