1. I runfess that I actually worry that I may drop my things in the potty at the trail. When I use the facilities there after my run, I am in my full gear (visor on, running pouch on (I've been using the Roo lately), sun glasses on, Ipod on) and I'm worried that something is going to fall off and go ALL the WAY DOWN!
This happened to me before at Princess half marathon last year. Because Disney races start at O Dark Thirty, it's dark in the port o potties. I decided to bring a key chain flashlight for our little group to use. Yup, I was the one who dropped it in the potty and down it went. Thank goodness i was the last one in our group to use it.
2. I noticed my clothes were getting a little tight so I wanted to lose 5-6 lbs this summer. I tried to cut back on sugar and am proud to say that I did not eat any Sour Patch kids this summer! Because I do not own a scale I didn't really monitor my progress or lack there of so I just bought new clothes in a larger size..lol
3. I put my gym member ship on hiatus for the month of August. Since it didn't look like I was increasing my mileage like I wanted, I thought perhaps I could do some of the same strength training at home. Turns out I hadn't been keeping up with it so I will return to the gym in September!
4. At this point in the summer my highest mileage has only been 5 miles....womp, womp. (Hence why I didn't think I needed to go to the gym)
5. Carrying my hand held water bottle is starting to bother me. Because of the heat and humidity I've been carrying it on all my runs this summer. I figured I should get use to it because I'll want to carry it during my half marathon this fall. The problem is it is starting to hurt my shoulder. This never happened before so I don't know what's up. Hopefully I can convince my sister to wear her hydration belt during the half and hold my water in there.
What do you have to Runfess this month? -M
We will be linking up with the gals from the Friday 5.