Happy Friday Folks. Today's theme for the Friday 5 is Love.
I can't write a post about Love and not mention my sweet girl who just oozes love out of every yellow hair on her fluffy body.
I thought I'd write about some of her idiosyncrasies and see if your pets do the same thing. If you don't have pets, then you can just tell me how adorable Baylee is...lol.
1. Any time I turn the water on in the shower, she comes busting into my bathroom like she owns the place. It doesn't even matter if she is sleeping down stairs, she hears that water and she is right there. She will adjust herself (she fights with the bathroom rug) on the floor and tries to put her nose in the shower. I keep promising her a bath soon, but I want to wait till it gets a little warmer out.
2. Every morning, 15 minutes before my alarm goes off, Baylee gets off her bed and jumps on to mine. She makes her way up near me and lays her head on my pillow with me. This makes it SO HARD to want to get up when the alarm finally does go off.
3. She has HER SPOT on the couch. She's like Sheldon.
4. The minute I pull my Yoga Mat out to do stretches (yea, I don't really do yoga but I do stretch on the mat to prevent dog hair from sticking to my exercise pants), she has to be right ON the mat. Not a workout or stretch session goes by with out her participating in it.
5. She LOVES the camera. Really. Anytime I get the camera out, she poses. This makes it easy when I want to take pictures of her wearing costumes or doing something cute. It can be embarrassing though. One time we were walking along the beach (it was in the off season so there were very few people there besides us), and a family came walking by. The mom posed her children in front of the water and pulled out her camera. Baylee saw the camera and ran over and sat beside the children! They all thought it was funny. I guess I have her trained well! -M