It's that time of year again!
If you are reading this post, then that means you are a blogging friend of ours. We'd love for you to increase your circle of blogging friends this Holiday season and that is why we are hosting another Holiday Card Swap. We hosted this in 2014, and again in 2015 and were overjoyed at how many people wanted to join us! Bloggers really are great!
1. Sign up: Please let us know that you would like to participate by emailing us at fairytalesandfitness at gmail dot com.
Please include your name (and name of your blog) and mailing address. (Please note your mailing address will only be shared with us Meranda and Lacey, and one other blogger). Please sign up by Thursday November 24.
2. By Friday (Evening) November 25,each blogger who participates will get the name and address of another blogger. You would then send that blogger a holiday card. You are encouraged to send "a little something" with your card. It might be a coupon for an item you think they would like or perhaps it's a race sticker, a gift card, etc. It could be anything really, but please make sure it fits inside the card. We don't want you to have to pay for extra postage! The "little something" inside the card is just that, a LITTLE something. I know some people got some really great somethings last year. People are really creative! If you want to know how we determined the swap list last year you can click HERE.
3. Once you get the name of your "secret blogger" you are encouraged to visit their blog ( if you aren't already reading it of course). You might find that they are training for an upcoming race or maybe they are having a tough time with something and your encouraging words will be just what they need this holiday season. This way you get to know a little bit more of who they are and what they enjoy. It is up to you as to whether or not you want to keep your "Secret blogger" a secret.
4. Once you receive a card from a "secret blogger" please mention it on your blog and give that blogger a shout out. Please also mention that you are doing the Holiday Card Swap with Fairytales and Fitness so your readers don't think you just get random cards from bloggers...haha.
Know that you will actually be connecting with 2 blogger, One that you will send a card to and one that will be sending YOU a card. We thought this would be the best way to increase engagement among all who want to participate. Also, this way we don't have to worry about having an even number of participants.
5. Mail out your Card. Holiday cards should be mailed out between Nov 25 and Dec 19. This way we get it all in before the Holiday rush of that last week before Christmas. And remember, once you get your card, mention it and the sender in a blog post!
Okay, so now who's ready to spread some Holiday Cheer with us?
If you have any other questions about the swap or there is something you are unsure of, please leave a comment below and we will respond! Thanks!