Instagram occupied a bit of my time too. For that reason I want to share several
images that just completely melted my heart during such a cold and blistery week. I feel bad that I don't know the original source to these pictures but I did save them from either Pinterest or Instagram.
1. This image was the best thing I've seen all year. I know it's only February but I promise you it will continue to be the best thing I see all year. WHY? This Yellow Labrador is 18!!! Yes, 18 years old. Our old lab lived to be 16 and we thought that was an anomaly! After seeing this image, it give me hope for our Baylee girl! Oh, and the puppy beside her is 4 months.
2. THIS!!! I just thought this was precious. I have a similar bracelet which I tried to collect Disney Christmas charms on but I think this one is much better!
3. This photo could have been taken at my house, but it wasn't. This warmed my heart because it looks JUST LIKE Baylee and her brother Dexter (who passed away last year). Not only do the dogs look like ours, but we had that same exact dog bed and it looks like they are sitting in front of our fire place too. I just love it!
4. And because this is suppose to be a running blog and not everyone loves dogs as much as I do, I thought I would include this picture. This is what true comradery and friendship is. Shalane Flanagan crossing the finish line into the arms of her teammate Amy Cragg.
5. And can we all just say Awwwww to this? This couple is embarking on the Princess Half Marathon weekend at Disney. Aren't they just adorable?
We are linking up with the gals from the Friday 5.