The theme for this Friday's 5 is five fitness trends I'll never try.
1. I love to run and I like to bike ( at my own pace though), and I only like lounging at the pool not swimming in it so I guess I would say that I will never jump on the band wagon of going from runner to triathlete. Sadly I do not see a triathlon in my future. I will say though that my local area has a triathlon in the fall where one person runs, one bikes, and one canoes or kayaks, and I MIGHT participate in that (as the runner of course).
2. I will never have the desire to attempt an Ultra run. This is ALL Lacey. Lacey does have the desire to run an Ultra.
3. I will never make over night oats. ( To be honest I don't even know what they are but I am tired of hearing about them and seeing them on Pinterest...lol)
4. I may do yoga once in a while but I will NOT be one of those people who takes random pictures of myself doing Yoga poses all over town. YES, I've seen these on Instagram. No one really needs to be doing a yoga pose on the street or in line at Starbucks.
5. I will never have the desire to do a tough mudder or a Sparten race. I don't like to get dirty and I am afraid of fire. Enough said.
What are some fitness trends you'll never do? Are any of ours on your list?