Yay, for the weekend finally getting here! I'm ready to just relax with friends and family and enjoy a glorious 10 days off! I think it really takes this last week for it to really feel like Christmas. We have all our gifts bought and wrapped, we went to look at Christmas lights, saw Santa's reindeer, and started sending and receiving some really fun mail!
This Friday five is gonna be random things about holiday cheer!
1. I decorated my room at work. Yes, those puppies are my background for the holidays, would you think it would be anything different?
2. The holiday gifts and cards have been rolling in and that has been super fun and makes us realize how blessed we are to have great friends in our lives.
3. Speaking of cards, did you participate in our blogger card swap? if so, THANK YOU so much. It was a lot of fun. I got my card in the mail this week and I got this amazing gift from Tricia from MisssippiPiddlin. It's one of those wrist wallets. I don't have one of these so I think it will really come in handy!
Lacey's secret blogger was Sun from Run Eat Style. She received a fun magnet from where Sun lives in Lake Michigan and a Starbucks gift card which will come in handy! Thanks again ladies!
My Secret blogger was Kim from Black Dog Runs Disney and I had sent her card and gift out a few weeks ago and I got this cute Thank you card back from here. Black dog Calypso is so handsome that I just had to share!
4. I surprisingly DID receive my lab pillow this week. I think it looks great. I was worried about the quality of it but it's just fine.
5. Lastly, my plan was to post a few pictures of the holiday decor around my house but I never got around to taking any good photos but I will leave you with this picture of this dog we bought last year.
I'm gonna guess it was suppose to be an outside ornament but it never made it outside last year and we kept it inside again this year. I think he's cute but he looks like a hostage with that bone over his mouth. I want to rip the bone off but I am afraid I will tear all his fur off since he's made of a fuzzy material. He lights up but I got a better picture of it not lit.
Happy Holiday folks! Who's going to a holiday party tonight?