So this is our last post of 2016. I actually had to look back on the blog to see what we wrote about for the past couple of years and it turns out that our last post of the year has been our Race Scrapbook but since we already posted that earlier this month I had to think of another way to end the year.
So what all has 2016 brought........
1. Running - I haven't officially added up all my miles ( I always do that on New Years Eve), but as far as races go I ran 10 Races! That is less than year's past but more than I anticipated since I decided to give up those race "Challenges". I ran my second marathon in January and that seems like SO long ago. Will I be ready for another one soon?
2. Vacations- 2 trips to Disney World, a weekend trip to Atlantic City, a Cruise with my mom, a week at the Lake house with the family.
3. New Places I've visited this year- The PA Grand Canyon, Bushkill Falls, Rickett's Glen, and Trough Creek State Park.
4. Professional Accomplishments- I finally completed the professional courses I've been taking for over year and can now add another certification to my teaching certificate. I also continue to write my column for the newspaper and have found a great writing group to be a part of.
5. Books- Since starting the blog I hadn't really had time to read any books just for pleasure. This year I changed all that and read a whopping 4 books ( That's good for me)! The books were, Me Before You, The Friends We Keep, The Secret Lives of Fortunate Wives, and Gingerbread Girl.
Oh, and totally off topic but I want to thank all of you who Pin Race Recaps to the Race Recap Pinterest board but would like to remind you that it is only for Race Recaps. If you have other stuff related to running, please feel free to pin it to our Run for Fun board that is also a group board.
Also, I've been trying to "clean up" the boards a little so there are not 20 of the same exact pins on the board (I'm not exaggerating either).
And that wraps up 2016! -M