My parents do not watch any of The Bachelor/Bachelorette shows (they are into Survivor and Big Brother), so it was quite interesting having my dad there watching it with us. My dad is a funny man and although all his statements/questions from the show were serious, my sister and I couldn't help but laugh.
I'll narrow the list to only 5 (since it is a Friday 5)
1. "Wow, this is really sad. He just poured his heart out to her and she dumped him."
2. "Is that Aaron Rodger's brother? I heard about him. He and his brother don't get along."
3. "She looks like she would be high maintenance."
4. "Where do you think he got that big ring?"
5. "How many guys did she start out with...8?"
Bonus: "Is he suppose to get down on one knee and propose?"
I think we may have set my dad straight as to how this whole Bachelor / Bachelorette thing works. I think he's prepared for next season. Do we know who the next Bachelor is?