1. I think the most unique thing I've seen was a squirrel tail (no squirrel attached). A day later I ran the exact same route and wouldn't you know I saw a squirrel without a tail!
2. I saw a calf being born along the rail trail.
3. I saw a baby doll in the middle of the road.
4. I found a $10 bill. I debated for a hot minute on picking it up. I did and then felt guilty about it all day long. But to balance that out I found a Dunkin Donut gift card at the grocery store later that day and instead of keeping it I turned it into customer service.
5. I use to see just random articles of clothing. One shoe. One sock. A t-shirt. What on earth is the story with this. Was someone chafing that bad that they had had enough?
6. I found a beer tap handle on my trail once. It was a rather large one too. Scott said I should have picked it up, it was probably worth something...lol
7. This is probably the most inspirational thing I've seen on a run. It was a nice surprise.
We're linking up with the gals from TOTR.