Last week was a bad week workout wise so of course I have quite a few things I can Runfess! I was on vacation for a majority of the week so I will blame that for my lack of workouts although I know that should not be an excuse.
1. I was on a cruise last week and even though the first thing I did was to check out the gym, I did not end up visiting it once during the entire cruise.
2. I also planned to walk on the track on the upper deck but on this particular cruise the track was not the entire length of the deck which made it difficult. I did walk one morning and then a few of the mornings that deck was closed because it was too windy.
3. Although there was no running going on during this trip, there was a lot of walking. Even though our state room was on deck 8, we rarely took the elevator, and when we were in port we did a lot of walking.
4. Even when I returned home, I did not go to the gym for a few days. I did make sure to get a massage though.
5. I have my next 5K race next Saturday. I was so excited to keep my sub 30 time alive during my last 5K even though I lacked any good training. I doubt I will be that lucky this time around. I need to get my but in gear!
What do you have to Runfess? -M
Marcia for her Runfessions