For this post, we each want to share a race (or race series) that we thought gave the best race swag!
I have to say that the best race swag I received came from the Run For The Dream Race in Williamsburg, VA. -M
This races swag wasn't necessarily in " race items" received but in the "experience" we were given. Not only did we get a race discount at a beautiful resort, but we also received the following.
1. This was not the best part of the race swag but I thought I would include it since it was included: Backpack and cotton t-shirt which I never wore.
2. Free day passes for Colonial Williamsburg.
3. Free Tickets to Busch Gardens.
4. Free meal vouchers ($15 per person)
5. Free Transportation to and from Busch Gardens or the neighboring water park.
6. Great post race party with Beer Garden and pulled pork sandwiches. I didn't have the beer but the pork sandwiches were yummy.
7. And of Course the beautiful medal.
I think the best race swag I received cam from the J &A race series. In 2014, I was able to complete all the J&A races and this is what I got. -L
Of course all these races came with some pretty sweet medals too.
1. Virginia is for Lovers 14K- A wine glass, a Koozie, hat, and tech shirt
2. Shamrock Marathon - A blanket, beach towel, hat, and tech shirt.
3. Crawlin Crab-hat and tech shirt
4. Wicked-insulated mug and tumbler, and long sleeve shirt.
5. Surfin Santa- Long sleeve hoodie.
For completing all the J&A races in one calendar year I also got an insulated tote (shown above).
Of course our dream swag would be at a Disney race. We both agreed that those who complete a Disney race of a half marathon or longer should get a free meal voucher for one of the Disney restaurants or better yet, a free park ticket. We know that they did give out park tickets one year and we understand why they don't do it anymore, but we can d
We will be linking up with the gals from TOTR.