I'm linking up this Friday Five with Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC and the theme this week was five days of work outs (with pictures). Since I have been having some unfortunate leg issues, my workouts haven't been great! But in any case, here are 5 workouts I've done since last week.
1. I did get a strong 5 mile run in over the weekend. It was COLD!
2. I did LOTS of Foam Rolling!
I find it funny that every time I have the foam roller out. I always find Baylee taking control of it.
I snuck up on her the other day and found this!
3. Stretches from my Chiropractor to help with the IT Band.
4. I did go for a 3.1 mile run yesterday to see how my leg/knee would react. It wasn't good, but I got it done and wasn't in too much pain. I could still feel the tightness but it was more tolerable than it had been the last few days!
Although I went to the Chiropractor for ART on Wednesday, he would not perform it because he said it would hurt me WAY too much at this point. He sent me home with some stretches ( to hopefully release some of the tightness). He set me up to come back today to see how much it has released and see what my next step is. I have learned SO much from this Dr. already that I will be sure to post what I have learned next week so it hopefully helps someone else.
5. And in case you are wondering about Lacey's workouts this week, well lets just say this picture says it all. Snow on the boardwalk in Virginia Beach!
Oh, and guess what? We have a winner for our cool Yoga products! This makes me happy to announce because one lucky person will have a fabulous Yoga bag with gear, but it also makes me a bit sad because I know so many of you were hoping to win this great gear. But guess what, we have another giveaway coming up after PHM that is just as great ( Believe me)!
A HUGE Thank You to everyone who entered this giveaway!
Congrats Maryalicia! Please contact us at email@example.com
How were your workouts this week?
What was your weather like?
Who's gearing up for a Super bowl party?
Have a Great Weekend Friends!